Sanat Mansoor Co.
Powerman is a part of Sanat Mansoor Co.- a family owned industrial manufacturer. Sanat Mansoor Co. is one of the most respected engineering and manufacturing companies. It delivers landmark products and avant-gdrade industrial projects. Since 1983, we’ve completed more than 1,000 extraordinary projects, many of them first-of-a-kind.
We operate through three global businesses:
- SAMIE - Heavy Machnining / Industrial Machines Manufacturing
- SAMEE - Electrical Equipment Manufacturing
- POWERMAN - Hydraulic Tools Manufacturing
History of Powerman
Powerman is the first company in Middle East to provide a wide range of 700 bar hydraulic tools, including various pumps, cylinders and crimping/cutting/punching/bolting/industrial tools.
Powerman first started by fabricating hydraulic cylinders in 2000, proceeding with design and manufacturing of hydraulic pumps and electrical tools. In 2006, we decided to integrate our high pressure hydraulic tools to our existing line of products in an attempt to more complete our collection of hydraulic equipment. Since then, we have added various tools to our collection of products. Including cylinders, pumps, cable shoes, cutters, punches, bolting and other hydraulic and industrial tools.
Our production capacity was up to 3,000 tools per year in 2010. We raised our production capacity up to 7,000 tools per year until 2015, and we are planning to reach the production of 12,000 tools annually by 2020. Our customers have had a significant contribution to our success by giving us the most important factor in the design of products, their requirements and feedback.
Powerman's Mission StatementPowerman's mission is to best serve our customers, employees and the world. To achieve these, Powerman needs:
- To sustain high quality of manufacturing
- To use modern production techniques and systems
- To create long lasting customer relations and satisfaction
- To offer suitable pricing and gurantee on time delivery
- To provide good and positive work environment for employees
- To provide innovative training to employees
- To treat employees fairly
- To be conformed to environmental laws, regulations and standards